[lcdproc] spectrum analyzer?

  • From: dirk AT lemongecko.org (Dirk)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] spectrum analyzer?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:21:11 -0600 (CST)

Scott Scriven wrote:

> Do you think a command-line parameter for frames-per-second
> would be adaquate? LCDd could tell clients what speed it is
> using when they connect.

Probably. I imagine that's something that'd be nice to have down the road.
Right now I just want to make it work. I've got a good understanding of
how eXtace pulls its data from esound. But given the work load that just
got dumped on me (I'm a web programmer) it's going to be rough finding
time to work on it. If anyone wants to persue this before I get started on
it, just say so. I really don't have the time to do it, but I
want the functionality. Catch 22.

Dirk