[lcdproc] spectrum analyzer?

  • From: linux AT chello.at (Harald Klein)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] spectrum analyzer?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:53:18 +0000

"D. Stark - EZW" wrote:

> Has anyone done any development on a spectrum analyzer? I mean, besides the
> xmms plugin. If no one has, I'd be glad to step up to the job. I want one

I simply use the values delivered from xmms (modified sanalyzer plugin).
I searched for some analyzers, nothing fitted for me, mabye the fft lib
can
be helpful.

> for my mp3 box, and I was going to hack apart extace (the neato-keen esound
> visualizer). While its for an mp3 player specifically, a setup like this
> would visualize anything that that passes through esd. If this has already

Yeah Yeah Yeah!! Please support also Oss input, would be great, i have
no esd running.

> been done somebody can throw a URL at me and I'll shut up, but I've not seen
> anything like this yet.

It would be great to have such a client.

Harald

-- Henry Spencer
pub 1024D/A877CBC6 1999-12-28 Harald Klein _linux@chello.at_
sub 4096g/1577CF5F fp = EE17 F2F0 7986 FDC6 F147 B826 3FA1 452A A877
CBC6