[lcdproc] spectrum analyzer?

  • From: aostark AT ezwebtech.com (D. Stark - EZW)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] spectrum analyzer?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:34:49 -0600

Has anyone done any development on a spectrum analyzer? I mean, besides the
xmms plugin. If no one has, I'd be glad to step up to the job. I want one
for my mp3 box, and I was going to hack apart extace (the neato-keen esound
visualizer). While its for an mp3 player specifically, a setup like this
would visualize anything that that passes through esd. If this has already
been done somebody can throw a URL at me and I'll shut up, but I've not seen
anything like this yet.