[lcdproc] Big Oops...

  • From: runge AT rostock.zgdv.de (Thomas Runge)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Big Oops...
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:15:59 +0100

Rod Taylor wrote:

> This means I've lost LCDproc. Earlier I had to ask that someone fix it for
> FreeBSD, and they noted it would work but the version in cvs would continue

Well, some months ago I read, that there is some demand for
FreeBSD support for LCDproc. So I wrote (mainly the client,
the server worked almost out of the box) and announced it.
But I had ~2 downloads and no response at all. And my patches
didn't find their way into the official source.
So, seems, that I'm the only guy running it.

Unfortunately, it's the version for lcdproc 0.8pre and it only
works on FreeBSD 3.3. The core members changed some kernel
interna, so I have to keep up and fix it for 3.4 (or 4.0).
But at the time I'm out of free com ports and I lost interest.
But you can get the last version from my homepage:

http://www.rostock.zgdv.de/~runge/

--
Tom