[lcdproc] Big Oops...

  • From: rod AT zort.on.ca (Rod Taylor)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Big Oops...
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:22:06 -0500

It appears that spring cleaning came early this year as my harddrive died
(after 6 long years together *sniff*).

This means I've lost LCDproc. Earlier I had to ask that someone fix it for
FreeBSD, and they noted it would work but the version in cvs would continue to
fail. Being as I don't see cvs instructions on the website to try I suppose
I'm asking for a hand in some way.

A shell account on my box can be obtained.

--
Rod Taylor

microsoft: where do you want to go today?
linux: where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD: are you guys coming, or what?