[lcdproc] perl programming a client?

  • From: flaviocu AT swix.ch (Flavio Curti)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] perl programming a client?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:47:11 +0100 (CET)

the library uses now the protocol 0.4pre9 version... (there is no such thing
as
a client server in 0.3?!?) but the current cvs version intoduces some changes
in
the protocol and one new function... i think the changes could be done really
fa
st... maybe i will do it this weekend, and publish another version for the
cvs v
ersion if anyone needs this...

i would like to know if any other changes to the protocol arp planned???

greetz flavio