[lcdproc] perl programming a client?

  • From: dirk AT lemongecko.org (Dirk)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] perl programming a client?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:34:29 -0600 (CST)

This sounds good. I'm assembling the hardware for an mp3 standalone, and
I'd prefer to do as much as I can in perl. I'm still running old 3.x on my
linux box. I guess my question is, how far off is 0.4? Will it make a lot
of work for you to add in support for the recent versions, and then update
for 0.4? And finally, will it be worth it?

I've already got my front end to mpg123 done, and I'm itching to get
things working.

Dirk