[lcdproc] perl programming a client?

  • From: flaviocu AT swix.ch (Flavio Curti)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] perl programming a client?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:38:31 +0100 (CET)

rehi

hehe... never mind. i was just wondering about the use of the library.. as i
had
alot of downloads, but didn't receive any inputs or complaints...
so what do you think, is it necessary to support the cvs version ?? (new
paramet
ers in the protocol), or should i wait until the official release ??

greetz Flavio