[lcdproc] lcdproc server incredibly slow

  • From: aostark AT ezwebtech.com (D. Stark - EZW)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] lcdproc server incredibly slow
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:46:49 -0600

Anyone have a link to a shop online that sells the HD44780 panels? The MOs
we have here at my office are great and everything, but the boss bought
those, not I. Kinda expensive for my tastes. I want one for a standalone MP3
box, and if I destroy one, I want to be able to afford another.

Thanks,
Derek