[lcdproc] ULIOC kernal modual available

  • From: wireb AT home.com (wire)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] ULIOC kernal modual available
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 21:22:58 -0600

well it's working now under linux and the source is available at
http://members.home.net/wireb/ULIOC/ulioc/index.html
Warning I am a EE not a CS major it does work but my coding more than
likely needs a lot of improvement. Currently I am getting two warnings
at compile time and not sure why. But it compiles and I am able to
read and write to IO on the card via /dev/ULIOCd0. Let me know
what you think about it. Next up getting the LCD interface coded so
that it will work with ULIOC and LCDproc.

later
Wire
--
!!!!!!!!!!!Go Build a Robot!!!!!!!!!!!
! http://members.home.net/wireb/ !

Peter Shabino Graduated Electrical Engineering
wireb AT home.com
Michigan Technological University
2015 41st ST. NW apt. F13 Now at
Rochester, MN 55901 IBM card test division