[lcdproc] howto heartbeat and icons

  • From: finki AT eikonwww.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Michael Finkenzeller)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] howto heartbeat and icons
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:36:40 +0100

Hi list,

first of all a Happy New Y2K.

Earlier I asked how to remove the heartbeat icon. Now I want to
restore it :-) and place it again and so on ...

How can I make Icons and place them permanently in, lets say a
right top corner of the display, so even if the 1. line is updated the
icon remains untouched (like heartbeat)?

I need an icon as an state indicator which is shown and removed
on demand as easy as could be (one command).

Thanks you all
Mike