[lcdproc] 0.4pre9 lcdproc client problem?

  • From: rrognlie AT gamerz.net (Richard Rognlie)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] 0.4pre9 lcdproc client problem?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:18:15 -0500

Well, I finally broke down and started playing with the 0.4 tree, and
immediately had a problem...

I'm running 'LCDd -d HD44780' And that seems to be ok.

but if I run the lcdproc client, it mysteriously dies...

I'm running a Redhat 6.0 based Linux system. Anyone else seeing this
behaviour?

Richard

--
/ \__ | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
\__/ \ | URL: http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/