[lcdproc] 8-Bit hd44780 Winamp/style wiring, testers needed

  • From: mikey AT blandford.net (Michael Blandford)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] 8-Bit hd44780 Winamp/style wiring, testers needed
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 10:00:29 -0700

"McMeikan, Andrew" wrote:

> Hi all,
> if anyone is using the 8 bit 'winamp' way of wiring could you try
> testing out this code? http://members.xoom.com/andrewmuck/hd44780.c

I just wanted to say thanks. The driver works wonderfully. I was out
of town when you posted the first few revisions and only got to try it
last night. It worked the first time I started it up. I am having so
much fun with it. Thanks for making my Christmas very happy :)

--
Mikey
^[:wq

mikey AT blandford.net
Michael Blandford |

mikey AT nmsu.edu
Computing and Networking |
| 1+1=3 for large values of 1 New Mexico State University |