[lcdproc] howto parse server-client messages?

  • From: finki AT eikonwww.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Michael Finkenzeller)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] howto parse server-client messages?
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 12:10:19 +0100

Hi list;

I have problems in browsing your archive. Each search I setup
gives me no results.I have enabled Jave Script, what else do I need?

As I wrote befor, I try to setup some kind of terminal with LCDd.
Since I have realised that your keypresses implementation is ok for
my app, now I only build a Client in TCL.

I encountered some problems and would appreciate if you'd help
me with a little information.

1. I can't parse the first word sent from the server to my client.
Seems that the first char is a NUL (ASCII Code 0). What is the
reason for this and how can I match it with a regular/glob/any string
expression?

2. Where can I get more information about the implemented menu
stuff?

3. How can the "heartbeat" sign be removed from my screens?

Thank you all very much

Mike