[lcdproc] 4 * 40 LCDisplay supported??

  • From: S-O.Luebke AT FH-Wolfenbuettel.DE (Sven Lübke)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] 4 * 40 LCDisplay supported??
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:45:28 +0200

Hi!!!

I plan to buy a 4 * 40 char LCDisplay (not a Matrix Orbital one)
with a HD44780 chip onboard. I heard that these displays have two
"E" pins. Is this display suppoerted by LCDProc?? If no, what will
happen if I only connect the one E pin first?? Is it possible to
support these displays in the future?? Thanx for answering questions...

Bye

Sven