[lcdproc] display update speed

  • From: andrew.mcmeikan AT mitswa.com.au (McMeikan, Andrew)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] display update speed
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:07:58 +0800

What's needed is a routine that decides how much is different and if greater
than say 30% does a complete screen refresh.
perhaps by incrementing a change counter when writing to the frame buffer?

also some sort of re-init might be handy for if the display gets out of
sync.

if you have any code ideas, I'm welcome to see them :)

cya, Andrew...