[lcdproc] hd44780 testers

  • From: andrew.mcmeikan AT mitswa.com.au (McMeikan, Andrew)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] hd44780 testers
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:48:34 +0800

If anyone wants to make sure my mods to the hd44780 driver are not brakeing
anything, you can get a copy of what I'm doing at
http://members.xoom.com/andrewmuck/LCD.htm

As I am testing with a 16x2 display with 5x7 fonts you may need to look in
the code and set defines to what you need; also keep a backup of your old
driver, naming mine over the hd44780.c . It seems to run happily on my
shift register at the end of a ten meter cable, any testers for this
configuration most welcome.

Unless it is an item of general interest or discussion, its probably best to
email me privately with your comments.

Thanks for your time, Andrew...