[lcdproc] LCDd suggestions

  • From: willfe AT yahoo.com (William Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDd suggestions
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:51:09 -0700 (PDT)

--- Thomas Runge
<runge AT rostock.zgdv.de>
wrote:
> So, whats the status of development for lcdproc? The last update
> was months ago. Did it stop? There are so many features not
> implemented, yet.

Er, Scott is back in school and I just started a new job (system
administrator :), so we've been a wee bit lax, yes.

I'll let Scott field the suggestions (lots of good ones, but 'tis his call
:).

And BTW, the status screen was kinda my idea, and I liked it :) LCDproc is
a *status* program, after all, so if a statistic is available to a system,
it should be available in LCDproc :P

I think it can be turned off though, and I also think there's some timing
options in there that can determine how long a screen is displayed. If
there isn't, we can try to get that stuffed in there.

=====
Friends help you move, but real friends help you move bodies.