[lcdproc] newbie hd44780

  • From: rbr AT rbr.nl (RBR IT SERVICES)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] newbie hd44780
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 23:44:59 +0200

hi all...

I've written an email like this one before...but i'll try ones more :)

I am a real newbie/rookie/dombo whatever you like to call me :)

My question is as follows....

I have a whole bunch of hd4470 lcd's and would like to use them with lcd
proc.
now, the problem is that I just don't know anything from electronics etc.
I still can't figure out how to connect these lcd's to the par-port and how
to configure lcdproc to use them.

If there is someone who would do this work for me, I can get him (or her) a
couple of those lcd's for free in return.

Please mail me if you would help me out.

Ronald
ronabrak AT kabelfoon.nl