[lcdproc] Announce: LCDproc V0.4-pre7

  • From: toykeeper AT cheerful.com (Scott Scriven)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Announce: LCDproc V0.4-pre7
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:08:41 -0600

bobbyb wrote:
> Doesn't the MO have software controlled backlighing?

Yes, er, I probably should have worded that differently.

Both displays can have the backlight turned on/off through software. The
nifty thing about the Crystalfontz display is that the backlight has
software-adjustable brightness. There are 25 different shades, I think.
The new release lets you adjust this on a scale from 0-255.

Now I need to write a cheesy "flashing 666" program, so I can scare
visitors.

I'm starting to like the bigger screen, too. Now I can easily see what the
computer's up to while I'm banging away on my new drum set. :)

( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ) |
mailto:toykeeper AT cheerful.com

/ \ / / //_ //_ | irc:serdevian.dyn.omnipotent.net |
(_/\_(_/ (___(___) | http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/ |