[lcdproc] LCDproc hbar problem

  • From: toykeeper AT cheerful.com (Scott Scriven)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc hbar problem
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:44:12 -0600

Andreas Neuhaus wrote:
> bar is shown correctly (hbar widget), but for the balance bar i tried to set
> up the hbar so that it starts in the middle of the display and goes to the
> left. i specified a negative size for it and thought that that would do it,
> but it doesn't. does anybody know how this work or if there is a workaround
> if it's not implemented?

The reason it doesn't work is that it's not yet implemented. Probably the
fastest way to get this working is to modify LCDd's source (render.c), and
send me a patch. It may require modifying the drivers, too; since the
custom characters for left-going bars don't exist yet either.

( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ) |
mailto:toykeeper AT cheerful.com

/ \ / / //_ //_ | irc:serdevian.dyn.omnipotent.net |
(_/\_(_/ (___(___) | http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/ |