[lcdproc] HD44780 Vs Mtrx Orbital Displays

  • From: roccov AT o2.humberc.on.ca (Rocco Valotta)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780 Vs Mtrx Orbital Displays
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:35:42 -0400

I've been sitting here looking at my lcdproc dispay (HD44780) trying to
figure out why the redraw of the screen is aprox 2 seconds. You can actually
watch as it puts down each character one by one. I was wondering if someone
could tell me if the display updates on a Mtrx Orb are any faster. I'd
appreciate any help...

Rocco