[lcdproc] Matrix Orbital Perl module

  • From: ranger AT www.alloyweb.com (Ranger Rick)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Matrix Orbital Perl module
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:01:17 -0500 (CDT)

I know this is only kind-of related, but I've been working
on a basic perl module for controlling the Matrix Orbital
display. It's reached a point where it's useful... if
any of you are interested, I've got it up on my FTP at
ftp://defiance.darktech.org/pub/perl/LCD/LCD-0.02.tar.gz
-- I would greatly appreciate any input you can give.

Thanks,
Ben Reed
ranger AT befunk.com