[lcdproc] Re: Graphics Modules (was RE: Custom Display Screen Specification?)

  • From: rhansen AT matrix-orbital.com (Rob Hansen)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Re: Graphics Modules (was RE: Custom Display Screen Specification?)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:51:44 -0600

Not quite. I should have a basic .pdf version by tomorrow. I am
sure that some of you persons will push the capabilities to the
limit. At 19200, you should be able to do that screen fade with a
3x3 granularity in about a second. Or is that really a fade? Sort of
a two color fade where blocks change color.

Anyway, I am sure that LCDproc clients will love it.

Rob

From: Adam Alpern
<Adam.Alpern AT brightware.com>
To: "'Rob Hansen'"