[lcdproc] Custom Display Screen Specification?

  • From: rhansen AT matrix-orbital.com (Rob Hansen)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Custom Display Screen Specification?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:08:18 -0600

Sorry, but it does not work that way (if only!). If you define custom
character 1 and use it on the screen and then redefine it, the first
placement will change instantly. The screen is refreshed from
memory about 55 times per second and it uses the definition from
memory (as it changes, if it changes).

Rob Hansen