[lcdproc] FINALLY Bought LCD

  • From: golfer AT digitalangel.com (Steve Vigneau)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] FINALLY Bought LCD
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:15:17 -0400

After quite a while of constantly putting it off, I finally picked up a
Matrix Orbital 4x20 LCD. I dropped by a Detroit area Linux Users Group
tonight, and there was Mr. Linux Central himself. (They are based out of
the Detroit area, for those who didn't know) So hopefully tomorrow night
I'll finally be able to try somthing other than the curses display. Yay!

-Steve Vigneau