[lcdproc] MO Display question

  • From: dglaude AT comtech.be (David Glaude)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] MO Display question
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:14:59 +0200

Well,
I don't about electrical way of doing your Y cable and if it should
work...
As far as I know, without a keyboard, the MO display don't send any
signal.
I don't know if the signal sended by your PC is strong enough to control
two display.

Now, there is a software way to do it, wich is to just start LCDd with
two MtxOrb driver
ussing two different serial port of your PC. Version 0.4preX support
multiple driver.

I hope it help.

David GLAUDE.