[lcdproc] MO Display question

  • From: bobbyb" <bobbyb AT structurex.net (bobbyb)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] MO Display question
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:30:14 -0500

Hey guys..

I have a question about MO displays.. Here goes: In my current setup
I have a MO with no keypad interface built in. With my project I want
to add a second MO display (also with NO keypad), and want them to
both display the same stuff. Can I simply get a Y thing to split up
the signal to the displays, and power them both? I am hoping this is
sufficient!

Thanks!
Bobby Bernauer