[lcdproc] Display giving me a little trouble...

  • From: harpooa AT naxs.net (Harpua)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Display giving me a little trouble...
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:36:29 -0400

Hi all ! I rcvd my LCD today. So far so
good.. got the BIOS screen on the display and have it hooked to COM2. (btw-I
got the Matrix Orbital 24x4). It seems to be working fine... but... when I
load LCDProc, all I get is a triangle in one block, starting from the top
left. If I kill and restart LCDProc, I get another triangle, one block
over, and so on and so on. It seems to be communicating with the LCD ok,
and I have the baud rate at 19,200 - the default for the LCD. Any ideas ?

I appreciate it !!!

Harpua