[lcdproc] Non-matrix Orbital display

  • From: Mark AT HVWTech.com (Mark Hillier)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Non-matrix Orbital display
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:46:01 -0700

> Interesting, Mark. That's the first time I see someone trying _not_ to
> sell his products :-)

Hey -I callz 'em as I seez 'em

> But thank you for the very honest statement. I'm sure it helps other
> prospective customers build up enough trust in you to come for further
> advice and check out your other products, although it might not be
> myself, considering that I don't live around the corner (in Switzerland)
> :-)

I send at least 1 shipment to Switzerland every week. We've got
customers in 22 countries !

For your convenience though, I suggest that you look at the Matrix
Orbital web site for some of their European Distributors....

Mark Hillier
President, HVW Technologies
Mark AT HVWTech.com
Tel:(403)730-8603 Fax:(403)730-8903