[lcdproc] Non-matrix Orbital display

  • From: daniel.heiniger AT systor.com (daniel.heiniger AT systor.com)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Non-matrix Orbital display
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 20:36:48 +0100

Interesting, Mark. That's the first time I see someone trying _not_ to sell
his products :-)

But thank you for the very honest statement. I'm sure it helps other
prospective customers build up enough trust in you to come for further
advice and check out your other products, although it might not be myself,
considering that I don't live around the corner (in Switzerland) :-)

-- Daniel
daniel.heiniger AT systor.com

>> They also carry an lcd kit, for about $30 Cdn. For comparison, The
Matrix