[lcdproc] Make failing on RedHat 5.2

  • From: harpooa AT naxs.net (NAXS)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Make failing on RedHat 5.2
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 00:08:18 -0400

Hi all..
I have tried to install LCDProc 03.4.5 and 0_4_pre.. both give me errors all
over the place when I try to install using the instructions on the LCDProc
WWW site... I am running RedHat 5.2. I just thought I would post this as a
general message to see if anyone else is having trouble, I can provide the
error messages (lots) if need be...

TIA

Harpua