[lcdproc] Matrix Orbital 4x40 Display?

  • From: golfer AT digitalangel.com (Steve Vigneau)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Matrix Orbital 4x40 Display?
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 23:46:29 -0500

I was perusing Matrix Orbital's site trying to find some place besides
Linux Central to buy an LCD display, and I noticed a 4x40 LCD display
there.. Does anyone have experience with this with lcdproc? I know it's too
big for a drive bay (about 7" long, i believe) but it would be perfect for
the car-based mp3 player that I'm working on. Any ideas about this one
would be great.. Thanks. :)

-Steve

PS: They also list a 2x40, but I don't know how useful that would be...