[lcdproc] lcdproc-0.4-pre5: configure before building

  • From: scriven AT CS.ColoState.edu (Scott Scriven)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] lcdproc-0.4-pre5: configure before building
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 13:39:12 -0700

Roman Orth wrote:
> gcc: drivers/libLCDdrivers.a: No such file or directory

What you need to do is...
- Edit Makefile.config (turn off the joystick driver)
- rebuild. (make clean; make)
This is the same as what the "INSTALL" file says.

I forgot to disable the joystick driver in this version, so I'm
discovering that quite a few people don't have kernel joystick support,
and also didn't follow directions. I need to figure out how autoconf
works, so this won't be a problem any more.

Anyone know a good "autoconf repairman"? :)

( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | ~ Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ) |
mailto:toykeeper AT cheerful.com

mailto:scriven AT CS.ColoState.edu

(_/\_(_/ (___(___) | http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/ |