[lcdproc] lcdproc-0.4-pre5 won´t build

  • From: rorth AT rhrk.uni-kl.de (Roman Orth)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] lcdproc-0.4-pre5 won´t build
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:41:15 +0200 (MES)

Hi out there,
I was just trying to build lcdproc-0.4-pre5 on my machine, but I got the
error message:
gcc: drivers/libLCDdrivers.a: No such file or directory
This is no wonder since there is no file libLCDdrivers.a in the
server/drivers directory (and nowhere else :-(
Now my question, where do I get this file from? Or is there any other
solution to this problem?

Regards Roman Orth

--
Harvard Law:
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure,