[lcdproc] lcdproc & RAID

  • From: scriven AT CS.colostate.edu (Scott Scriven)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] lcdproc & RAID
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:51:45 -0700

Scott wrote:
> I just installed version 0.3.4.4 on a newly built Redhat 5.2 system. I
> have a small RAID-0 set up with two 4Gb SCSI drives. The RAID system is
> working fine (and very fast I might add). When I ask lcdproc to give
> the drive status, it comes back with an error saying "error retrieving
> file system stats".
>
> Anyone know of a work around?

Hi Scott; it's Scott. :)

What does your /etc/mtab look like? The only thing I know of which can
cause that error is if lcdproc can't parse your mtab. It could either be
empty, or have entries lcdproc doesn't understand, or maybe lcdproc doesn't
have permission to read it... In any case, it looks like lcdproc was unable
to read any valid filesystems from your mtab.

( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | ~ Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ) |
mailto:toykeeper AT cheerful.com

mailto:scriven AT CS.ColoState.edu

(_/\_(_/ (___(___) | http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/ |