[lcdproc] lcdwho

  • From: dosowski0474 AT vax2.winona.msus.edu (dosowski0474 AT vax2.winona.msus.edu)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] lcdwho
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:28:54 -0600 (CST)

Well, I'm not going to be around this weekend, so I figured I'd let you
guys play around with this, since I can't figure out what's wrong with it.
For some reason, lcdwho occassionally dies and/or makes LCDd die, for no
apparant reason. If you see what the deal is, let me know. Download it
at http://www3.winona.msus.edu/dosowski0474/linux/ and try it out. I ran
it all day today, and it never died, so I'm hoping that I fixed it. For
easiest compilation, untargzip it into the lcdproc/clients directory,
since it uses the stuff in ../../shared (lcdproc shared functions).

--
Dale Osowski
dosowski0474 AT vax2.winona.msus.edu