[lcdproc] Bug in 0.4-pre3 server

  • From: kirk AT kaybee.org (Kirk Bauer)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Bug in 0.4-pre3 server
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 01:37:06 -0500 (EST)

I have noticed a bug in LCDd that causes a coredump when run
like this:

LCDd -d MtxOrb

I believe the fix is to modify line 68 of server/main.c from:

if(argc >= i+1) {

if(argc > i+1) {

Also, I seem to always get the following result when running
this program:

--(kirk@quick)-(secure)-(/home/kirk/lcd/lcdproc-0.4-pre3/server)--
--(0)> ./LCDd -d MtxOrb
Error binding socket: Address already in use
sock_create_server: Error creating socket: Address already in use
Error opening socket.

The socket is not in use...

--
Kirk Bauer -- Georgia Tech --