[lcdproc] 0.4Pre3 Segmentation Faults ??

  • From: willfe AT yahoo.com (William Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] 0.4Pre3 Segmentation Faults ??
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:50:50 -0800 (PST)

Heh ... whoops -- that'd be my fault (I'm working on proper
documentation and haven't gotten anything out yet :P).

Passing '.' to a driver tells it to use its default settings.

The good news, folks, is that I've gotten SGMLtools working (thanks,
Gareth!) and now stuff is going smoothly.

BTW anybody know why SGMLtools won't build a document of over 10 pages
in size for DVI or PS? I'm running:

sgmltools -b ps set.sgml

(this is on the docs that come with DocBook). Works great for ASCII
and HTML, but vomits pretty colors on PS or DVI. :(

---Scott Gilbert
<scottg AT bum.org>