[lcdproc] 0.4Pre3 Segmentation Faults ??

  • From: dosowski0474 AT vax2.winona.msus.edu (dosowski0474 AT vax2.winona.msus.edu)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] 0.4Pre3 Segmentation Faults ??
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 13:40:26 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Scott Gilbert wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response!

I just happened to be sitting at my computer when your message came in,
and I recognized the problem right away. :-)

> You are right. The 'LCDd -d MtxOrb .' does seem to work
> fine.
>
> I don't find any reference to '.' in the docs. Any
> explanation?

That's what's really confusing me. I remember that I read somewhere that
you might need to put that dot there for some reason. I can't seem to
find the reference to it, though. I do hope that this "feature" doesn't
make it into the final v0.4. :-)

--
Dale Osowski
dosowski0474 AT vax2.winona.msus.edu