[lcdproc] Dead list ?

  • From: jeff AT patriot.net (Jeff Yestrumskas)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Dead list ?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:36:39 -0500 (EST)

Hmm.. I was actually looking for something that is console based - I'm
about 40% finished with my computer which will reside underneath the
passenger seat in my car. The final step is the DC regulator and the
interface with the keypad/mp3 player. I am considering writing a front
end for mpg123, but if freeamp works in the console, that would save a bit
of time. It will be controlled from a numberpad.

Jeff

> Jeff Yestrumskas wrote:
> > Are there any open source mp3 players which give output to the 20x4 lcd
> > display via LCDproc?
>
> Yes, FreeAmp supports it. I think only the CVS version has the lcd
> driver yet.
>
> Hmm... As a test, I was thinking about making a cheesy client to
> control x11amp from keypad input.. It would have no way of knowing what
> song is playing, though.

> ( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | ~ Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ) |
> mailto:toykeeper AT cheerful.com

> mailto:scriven AT CS.ColoState.edu
> |
> (_/\_(_/ (___(___) | http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/ |

jeff AT patriot.net