[lcdproc] Dead list ?

  • From: scriven AT CS.ColoState.edu (Scott Scriven)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Dead list ?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:55:27 -0700

Jeff Yestrumskas wrote:
> Are there any open source mp3 players which give output to the 20x4 lcd
> display via LCDproc?

Yes, FreeAmp supports it. I think only the CVS version has the lcd
driver yet.

Hmm... As a test, I was thinking about making a cheesy client to
control x11amp from keypad input.. It would have no way of knowing what
song is playing, though.

( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | ~ Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ) |
mailto:toykeeper AT cheerful.com

mailto:scriven AT CS.ColoState.edu

(_/\_(_/ (___(___) | http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/ |