[lcdproc] 5 volt power supply....

  • From: dgs AT nest.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Florian Schiel)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] 5 volt power supply....
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:25:46 +0200 (MEST)

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Vikram Kulkarni wrote:

Better take the 5V from the gameport if you have a soundcard.
It should be on the outer pins (I think). Better consult the manual of
your soundcard.

The 5V can easily be run on the same ribbon cable as the data, so you
don't need extra wires.

| } Florian Schiel, student of electrical engineering **
|--\ /--\ ./~\. TU-Muenchen EIKon admin and User of Linux & ELKS **
| ) {---' { } http://home.pages.de/~beo/
mailto:beo AT gmx.net
**