[lcdproc] 5 volt power supply....

  • From: vkulkarn AT uiuc.edu (Vikram Kulkarni)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] 5 volt power supply....
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:02:36 -0400

Hi... can anyone tell me where I can find a 5V power supply... I'd like to
keep my computer under my desk... but have my LCD on top... and I don't fee
like running a cable out of my box just for the power supply...

I'd like to build a little case that has a 120VAC power cable and a serial
cable sticking out of it...

Thanks,
-Vik

--