[lcdproc] new version, new patches

  • From: edwalter AT iname.com (Erv Walter)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] new version, new patches
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:23:01 -0500

My old patches for better timing and for the buzzer support were not
included in lcdproc-0.3.4 (again) :(

The old diffs still apply (with fuzz factors), so you can still use
them. Check the mailing list archive at
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~edwalter/linux/lcdproc/ if you need them.
Subject was something like "new version, new patches"

William or Scott: any chance the timer patch can be merged with 0.4?
it's really small and make a big difference on my machine at least...
I can understand why the buzzer patch might not be useful to everyone
though...

Erv

--
Graduate Student
edwalter AT iname.com

Dammit Spock, You're just an ugly human!
-- tagline 1.00 by xopy