[lcdproc] LCDproc on a notebook

  • From: scriven AT CS.ColoState.edu (Toy Keeper)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc on a notebook
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 13:31:44 -0600

Leon Brocard wrote:
> Oooh. I'm jealous of all you guys. LCD proc on your machine's
> panel. Lucky you.
>
> But where the hell am I supposed to put it on my laptop!

I've got it working nicely on my notebook, swallowed inside an
FvwmButtons bar. Info is online on the "Fun Uses" page. :) Go look at
the screenshot.

Also, I'll make an X driver sometime in the near future, which should
look very much like the real LCD (but it still won't be nearly as cool;
just an extra option for notebook users).

( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | ~ Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ) |
mailto:toykeeper AT cheerful.com

mailto:scriven AT CS.ColoState.edu

(_/\_(_/ (___(___) | http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/ |