[lcdproc] LCD in floppy panel?

  • From: choadster AT earthlink.net (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCD in floppy panel?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 17:30:08 GMT

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:36:53 +0000, the chunks you blew at me arranged
themselves thusly:

>Oooh. I'm jealous of all you guys. LCD proc on your machine's
>panel. Lucky you.
>
>But where the hell am I supposed to put it on my laptop!

Hehehe. See our web page for info on how to dock it into FvwmButtons :)
--
Please reply to
choadster AT earthlink.net.

William W. Ferrell is not an employee of Hewlett-Packard.
The opinions expressed in this message are not those of
Hewlett-Packard, its employees, stockholders, or coffee-makers.
I speak only for myself.