[lcdproc] LCD in floppy panel?

  • From: hardwire AT info2000.net (hardwire)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCD in floppy panel?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:31:42 +0000

Mark Bishop wrote:

I kno w you guys are gonna hate me but I took one of the developers of
LCDproc's fryed, (accedently switched polarity, bummer), and took the LCD
off the backplane and replaced it with my own, after thinkin for a while I
cound other lcd-displays, w/o the backplane just the LCD, that was a little
shorter and a little wider...

Well those fit.... into one 5.25 bay.... and you can get them from many
places, Also you can get different backplanes so you do not have to rip
apart the really nice matrix ones...

Anyway, I would like to see other people's LCD's and post them up on the
LCDproc page...

One thing about the Matrix Orbital Displays is you are getting well past
your moneys worth... I have not found many LCD's you can buy single that
are less that $100.. so good luck...

Shane Spencer