[lcdproc] LCD in floppy panel?

  • From: ben AT llamacom.com (Ben Sinclair)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCD in floppy panel?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:22:55 -0500

I originally tried sticking it between two panels, but didn't like the
gap. Then I tried cutting two adjacent ones and putting the panel
between them, but I couldn't find a good way to cut the plastic. :)

Eventually I just bought one of those project boxes at Radio Shack and
stuck it in there. I also pulled the connector off an old floppy drive,
so I can easily plug and unplug the panel. Works great, because I can
have the panel on my desk. On the tower it wasn't at a very good angle.
:)

--
Ben Sinclair Senior Systems Administrator
Llama Communications