[lcdproc] LCD in floppy panel?

  • From: matthewf AT orac.frost.net (Matthew Frost)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCD in floppy panel?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:52:01 +0100

On Wed, Jun 24, 1998 at 09:17:51AM +0200, Joachim Schaaf wrote:
> I like the lcdproc stuff and thought of placing the display in the front
> of my computer. Anyone tried to put in the floppy front panel (5 1/4 ")
> ? Or other solutions?

I thought that Matrix-Orbital were producing a 5 1/4" panel mount for
their displays. I seem to recall someone from there posting to this
list about it not so long ago. Perhaps they could confirm.
(Personally that's what I'm waiting for and then I'll start on making
LCDproc work under FreeBSD [unless someone else already is])

Regards, Matthew

--
Matthew Frost http://www.frost.org/
email: